Bridgton Academy Soccer
Head Coach Craig Wilkinson Bio
Nationally ranked two out of the last three years, Bridgton Academy’s Soccer program is poised to achieve even greater success in the coming years. With a schedule facing some of the best prep programs in the country, plus the opportunity to test themselves against college competition, Bridgton Academy soccer players have the opportunity to better themselves on and off the pitch, throughout The Year That Makes The Difference.
We also have a great history of our alums achieving success after Bridgton Academy, including at Division I schools such as UNH, UMASS-Amherst, Providence College and the United States Naval Academy – and the MLS.
• 20-Game Schedule against top prep programs in the country as well as college competition
• Exposure to NCAA Division I, II, and III college programs from across the country, through regular season play and showcase events.
• Balance academics and athletics through a rigorous, structured, college-type environment.
• Opportunity to improve academic profile (overall GPA) and standardized testing scores to create more college options during application process. Additional program highlights:
• Program Partnership with the University of Connecticut men’s soccer to offer free entry to their summer ID Clinic attended by 25 NCAA Division 1 soccer programs.
• Year-round soccer program complete with off season strength and conditioning components as well as an 8-game club season.
• Ranked as high as #8 in the country among prep soccer teams in the Fall of 2014.
• Weekly video sessions with the team to break down individual performance and team tactics.