Important Information for the Class of 2019
Dear Members of the Class of 2019:
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Wolverine family!
At this time, I am sure you have many questions about Bridgton Academy, about academics, college counseling, athletics, and dorm life. The information provided in the links below is designed to get you off on the right foot as it relates to all those topics. I encourage you and your parents to read the documents carefully and complete all necessary forms as soon as possible. (All forms must be returned by Registration Day, August 25.)
During your year at Bridgton, we will help each and every one of you to create opportunities that will best prepare you for the rigors of college and beyond. As you spend this summer readying yourself for this important journey, we will be preparing for your arrival. Please make sure to contact us with any further questions you have.
When you arrive on campus this August, you will find a warm and welcoming community of teachers, coaches, dorm parents, faculty, and staff who are singularly dedicated to helping you achieve your goals throughout the whole year. You will also find the camaraderie of a group of young men who, like yourself, are motivated to work hard and seek new challenges that will open doors to opportunity.
As we look forward to opening our 211th year, I congratulate you on your decision to attend Bridgton Academy, where you will be both inspired and challenged, and where your success will walk hand in hand with the effort you make to achieve it.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Head of School
- Registration Day Information
- Key Contacts at Bridgton Academy
- School Calendar
- NCAA Guidelines for Potential Student Athletes
- Football Preseason Camp Information
- Letter from the Dean of Academics
- Course Descriptions
- Course Registration Form (Live July 16 @ Noon)
- Message from the Academic Support Center
- Message from the College Counseling Office
- College Counseling Survey
- Student Life General Information including student packing list
- Dress Code
- Health Center Information & Online Health Registration
- School Transportation Schedule
- Student Accounts & Student Cash Needs
- Student Health Forms (Prior to August 1st, you will receive an email from Magnus Health which will provide you with a user name and password.)