Bridgton Academy is a wonderful community of people who work together to provide our students with a year that makes the difference. This community is characterized by a culture that respects ethics and diversity, and practices caring, collaboration, trust, civility, and fairness. Its success, and that of our students, depends on our motivation, perseverance, and commitment to teamwork and respect.
Institutional Advancement Database Coordinator
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with several years of admissions and/or development office experience.
The qualified Institutional Advancement Database Coordinator must be a highly motivated professional, ready to help carry the Academy’s Institutional Advancement Office – comprised of the Admission and Alumni & Development Offices – to new heights. The Database Coordinator must possess a high-level of oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to stay upbeat in a high-pace and dynamic setting. Exceptional organization and time management skills are a must as timeliness of workflow is a key element of this position. A genuine enjoyment of working with and relating to a diverse constituent base is also needed.
The Database Coordinator should also possess the following essential skill sets:
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage and process all communications (email, mail, and other) related to the institution’s enrollment efforts in a timely, and organized manner
• Capture and manage data, utilize analytics to identify opportunities and challenges
• Ability to work on a deadline, function independently as needed, and handle a variety of pressing tasks
• Ability to think creatively and critically about tasks assigned, providing solutions to needs of the office
• Team player with the ability to work under pressure while maintaining organization and attention to detail
• Warmth, patience, tact, and a sense of humor
REPORTS TO: Director of Institutional Advancement Operations, Chief Enrollment & Advancement Officer, Collaborates with all other members of Institutional Advancement Team
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Maintain all data related to the Office of Admission:
• Capture all data related to enrollment efforts, keeping data clean and up to date at all times
• Communicate with constituents to request and acknowledge receipt of information, handling questions from incoming families
• Ability to handle incoming calls and smile over the phone
• Process letters and email communication as related to enrollment efforts in a timely and organized manner
• Create and edit admission reporting as needed and requested
• Process all financial aid information and written correspondence with incoming families
Trend spot relevant data
Support Institutional Advancement Department:
• Oversee filing needs of office
• Update overall office data and mailing lists as needed
• Support Institutional Advancement Office Manager as needed with event details, correspondence, and outreach
• Assist with all mailings and outreach
Required skills to include:
• Familiarity with database systems and reporting
• Attention to detail: accuracy of data collection is paramount
• Experience with email marketing and communications
• Familiarity and experience with social networks including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and beyond
• Basic research skills
Additional job responsibilities as assigned.
CONTACT: Qualified candidates should send a statement of interest, resume, and three letters of reference to Jessica Priola, Director of Institutional Advancement. All documents should be emailed to email@example.com. PDF file format attachments are preferred. If necessary, documents may be mailed c/o Jessica Priola to Bridgton Academy, P.O. Box 292, North Bridgton, ME 04057.
Bridgton Academy does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures, or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, military service or other protected status.