Registration Day for the Bridgton Academy Class of 2019
Saturday, August 25th
8:00am – 12:00pm
Welcome to Registration Day, Class of 2019!
*Please park in the Humanities Center Parking Lot and proceed to the Humanities Center. (Signs will guide you to available parking areas.) You will be greeted by staff of the Office of Admission and will receive your official registration packet upon arrival. This packet will contain the name of your faculty advisor and other important material.
Registration Stations in the Humanities Center:
• Business Office: Staff from our Business Office will be available to answer any questions that you have about student accounts, billing, and tuition.
• Data Integrity: At this station, we will verify all contact information for students and family, including emergency contact information.
• Academic Schedule/Courses: The Dean of Academics and members of the faculty will be on hand to answer questions about course selection and class schedules.
• Academic Support Services: All students are encouraged to stop at this station to learn more about Focused Academy Coaching and our Academic Support Center.
• Smile for the Camera: We will take your picture for our student database and photo board.
Families will then proceed to the Hamlin STEM Center.
Registration Stations in the Hamlin STEM Center:
• Student Life: At this station you will receive your room keys, dorm assignment, motor vehicle forms if applicable, and other information.
• School Nurse/Health Services: The School Nurse will review all medical records that you have completed via SchoolDoc. All students must stop at this station even if health registration was completed online prior to arrival.
If your online health registration is not yet complete, you will be required to finish these forms at this station before moving on.
• North Bridgton Post Office: For those students interested in renting a PO Box, the North Bridgton Post Office will be on hand with rental forms.
• Local Banking: Materials and/or representatives from local banking institutions will be available to provide information in regards to the creation of accounts at local Bridgton banks.
• Laundry Service: A representative of Squeaky Clean Laundry (a 3rd party service) will be on campus to dispense linens to those who have subscribed to this service. Online laundry service registration is currently available online by clicking here. Should you wish to sign-up for laundry service on Registration Day, you may also do so at that time.
You are now ready to move into your dorm! At the dorm, you will meet your dorm parent(s) and begin the next phase of getting settled at Bridgton Academy. Once students are settled into their rooms, parents are free to depart campus.
Other Important Information
• The Wolverine Store will be open throughout the day! Stop by at your convenience and check out new items for sale this year. The store is located in the Hamlin STEM Center.
• Goldsmith Dining Hall: A buffet lunch will be served from 11:30am – 1:30pm. All are welcome! Coffee service will be available in the Humanities Center during Registration Hours.
• Informational Session: Beginning at 1pm, an informational session will be held for parents in the Twitchell Memorial Chapel. Presentations from the Head of School, Director of Residential Life, Dean of Academics, and Director of College Counseling will all be included.
Late Arriving Students: If you are unable to arrive to Registration by 12:00, please contact the Office of Admission at (207) 647-3322, ext. 1 prior to Registration Day to coordinate your arrival information.